Popular Posts

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Mikeasagi is on his way!

Two weeks ago I caught the Samurai bug again! The first time, ten years ago, I bought up a few skirmish figs and designed the buildings you see in the pics. I lost interest but my wife copied the designs, then made and sold some $500 worth. The second time, I picked up some 20mm plastic, it passed quickly. Last year, in a sudden outbreak, I gathered some 75 Dixon 25's, but lost interest after I painted the first fig. But two weeks ago I picked up a box of Ashigaru at the local store and presto! I'm finishing up the second box tonight and hope to have the third done by next week. The wonder wife, who is betting that interest will wane before the end of the month, promises to paint up a new building for me if I make it to November.



3 comments:

DeanM said...

Nice work & photography. Are these the Warlord plastics? They look great! Best, Dean

DeanM said...

Oops - I meant Wargames Factory - sheez it's still confusing with all the similar names. Dean

Mike said...

Hey Dean,
Yes they are all Wargames Factory.
The box art is horrible,
I was surprised how well the figs turned out.
Mike